Global Model Competition
ENTERING THE COMPETITION
1. Entrants may enter the competition by submitting the entry form and paying the entry fee (£5) before the closing date of 30th June 2022.
2. Entries to the competition will be displayed on the voting page from:
Monday 4th July 2022 to Friday 30th September 2022.
3. Public voters may vote for their favourite model, by completing the voting form and paying the voting fee (£1).
4. The model receiving the most votes by midday on Friday 30th September 2022 will be awarded the cash prize.
5. The cash prize will be determined by 80% of the total revenue accrued from ALL entry fees and voting fees.
Competition Terms and Conditions
1. You must be over the age of 18 to enter the competition.
2. Unlike our property competitions, entrants to the Global Model competition may be resident outside of the UK.
3. The Global Model Competition winner will be announced and contacted on
7th October 2022.
4. Entries to the competition will be listed on the voting page in alphabetical order according to their username.
5. The Competition cash prize will be made via bank transfer in pounds sterling. Any exchange rate fees due in the case of funds being transferred into a currency other than pounds sterling will be deducted from the prize amount.
6. Any entries or votes received after the closing dates will not be counted but may still be charged.
7. Payments made by participants or voters are non-refundable and entries may not be adjusted following submission.
8. Entrants confirm that they have the legal right to submit any entry photos in participation of the competition and that only photos of themselves are submitted.
9. Voters may vote for more than one entry, but may not vote for any individual entry more than once.
10. Only votes cast using the voting form and the exact entrant's username will be counted.
11. Models may promote their entry independently to encourage public votes.
12. As part of their entry, participants may upload up to 3 photos or a link to their social media account or modelling portfolio. These will be displayed on the voting page.
13. The cash prize amount will be determined by 80% of the total revenue received from entry and voting fees (after the deduction of our allowance for Paypal processing fees).
14. We reserve the right to refuse participation if we deem the entry to be offensive or in any way inappropriate, or in breach of these terms.
15. Other than those terms which refer explicitly to property competitions, entrants and voters participating in the Global Model Competition shall also be subject to the general terms and conditions of the FrogHopping website.